    --
    David DeWitt
    A+, Network=, Security+,70-271
    David, Feb 27, 2007

  2. The second edition is the same content word for word with the exception
    that it includes SP2. If you are knowledgeable in SP2; installation via
    slipstreaming, benefits of, and troubleshooting then you should do fine.
    You can find this info at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 27, 2007

  3. David

    David Guest

    I'm wondering now the training materials I have deal with Office XP and IE6.
    Does the exam still refer to these or is it Office 2003 or 2007. What about
    IE7? Thanks your last reply was helpful. I wish I had gone ahead and got it
    all done when it first came out but I got a new boss that had different ideas
    about the importance of training.
    --
    David DeWitt
    A+, Network=, Security+,70-271

    David, Mar 22, 2007
  4. It would be difficult to say. I can tell you that the recent study
    material out lists Office XP and IE6 still.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 22, 2007