    good source to prepare for the exams?
    --
    Ytechie

    Ytechie, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Ytechie

    Vural ASLAN Guest

    Hi Ytechie,

    It is definetly a very good choice. But something is very important, so I
    will mention it here: Practice. If you are new to IT, you should do all the
    practices mentioned in the book and do some more... This will help you not
    only in the exam but in your job also...

    Vural ASLAN
    MCDST

    Vural ASLAN, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Ytechie

    Nick Guest

    Ytechie,

    That's the resource I used and in addition to a free e-learning course on
    Microsoft's site, I passed on the first try. I plan to use his book on
    70-272 along with the Microsoft course to prep for the second exam. Good
    luck.
    --
    Nick
    MCP

    Nick, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Ytechie

    Lewis Cobley Guest

    I have just started revising for my MCDST and I am using this book. I am only
    up to chapter two but so far it is very good. The book references to other
    sources like TechNet which is required to get a proper understanding on what
    is being taught. Although you will need to use other sources to revise as
    well.

    I will be using the other MS Press book for exam 70-272 too.

    Lewis Cobley

    Lewis Cobley, Jun 28, 2006