    UK.

    Thanks

    Steve

    SteveH, Mar 17, 2005

  2. SteveH

    Dave Guest

    "SteveH" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am hoping to get hold of a second-hand/cheap copy of the MCDST Self-Paced
    > Training Kit (Exam 70-271): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a
    > Microsoft
    > Windows XP Operating System by Walter Glenn, Michael T. Simpson, and
    > Michael
    > Simpson.
    >
    > Are there any contributors here who would be willing to oblige? I am in
    > the
    > UK.

    There's nothing curently on eBay but there have been a few 271/272 books
    recently:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5175773591
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5172093568
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5172005637

    Dave, Mar 21, 2005

  3. SteveH

    Gordon Guest

    "SteveH" <> wrote in message
    >I am hoping to get hold of a second-hand/cheap copy of the MCDST Self-Paced
    > Training Kit (Exam 70-271): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a
    > Microsoft
    > Windows XP Operating System by Walter Glenn, Michael T. Simpson, and
    > Michael
    > Simpson.
    >
    > Are there any contributors here who would be willing to oblige? I am in
    > the
    > UK.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Steve

    Amazon UK are currently doing the Sybex study guide to exams 70-271 and
    70-272 for £19.95.........

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon, Mar 22, 2005
  4. SteveH

    Mike O Guest

    You might try Half.com (textbooks) here in the states. Excellent source for
    used textbooks and sellers are rated. Ask ?'s about cd inclusion on used
    books.

    Mike O

    Mike O, Mar 24, 2005