    Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc.
    a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization
    Wood River, NE

    Mike in Nebraska, Jan 9, 2009

  2. I have four good servers-class machines in my test lad. It cost men quite a
    bit to build up. But for certification training, I'm only going to use VMs
    from now on.

    Harvey Colwell, Jan 9, 2009

  3. Good to hear. Thanks.

    Mike in Nebraska, Jan 9, 2009
  4. Mike in Nebraska

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hey Mike,

    I have long advocated installing that on Virtual PC... it works perfectly.
    In fact you can even install the Readiness Review software on the virtual...
    that's what I have been doing since starting to work with Vista some three
    years ago (the RR software did not always work with Vista).

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Jan 9, 2009
  5. Great to hear, thanks!

    Mike in Nebraska, Jan 9, 2009