    this is making me nervious about sitting the exam.

    Exam Cram2 Exam 70-271/272 books, where do I get these from?

    Anyone had similar problems???

    Craig Kempster, Sep 4, 2004

  2. Craig Kempster

    Jane Guest

    I inquired about the ExamCram2 books last week and
    apparently they are not out in Australia until End Sept.
    Fat lot of use for me as I will be taking the 271 this
    friday and teh 272 on the 22nd. Go to Exam Cram2 website
    though - if you have enough time you can order them
    online and see if they deliver to Oz.
    Cheers
    Fellow Aussie MCDST hopeful!

    written in the module,
    >4-19,4-21,4-26,4-27. Fair is Fair, but when you have to

    pay $110 Australian dollars,
    >there are other errors in the book in earlier chapters

    that I have come across as well,

    Jane, Sep 6, 2004