    Meyer Computer Consulting
    MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+, iNET+ and CIW Certified
    http://meyercomputer.net

    Shelby Meyer, Jan 15, 2004

  2. Hi Shelby,

    The key to MCDST isn't the certs you hold, it is how much experience do you
    have with Windows XP and supporting users with desktop apps.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Shelby Meyer

    Shelby Meyer Guest

    I've been a network admin for 14 years and currently own my own consulting
    business. Does that count? :)

    Shelby Meyer, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Shelby Meyer

    Shelby Meyer Guest

    Have you taken the test yourself and passed?

    Shelby Meyer, Jan 15, 2004
  5. I passed 271--no one has the results of 272 yet.

    Larry Samuels, Jan 15, 2004
  6. Definitely!!
    If you are used to supporting users on XP you should have no major problems
    with the exams.

    Larry Samuels, Jan 15, 2004
  7. Shelby Meyer

    Neil Simpson Guest

    Shelby Meyer wrote:
    > I've been a network admin for 14 years and currently own my own
    > consulting business. Does that count? :)

    Depends what you are consulting in:)!

    --
    Regards
    Neil

    Neil Simpson, Jan 15, 2004
  8. Shelby Meyer

    rcmsellers Guest

    Shelby,

    I have the same certs that you have and unfortunately I
    failed the beta. It was not actually a hard exam, just
    there were a lot of 2 answer questions and of course you
    had to pick the best one.

    Good Luck.

    rcmsellers, Jan 16, 2004