    years, but dont want to shell out $125 per exam to find
    out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    Thom

    Thom, Dec 17, 2003

  2. I certainly understand that. I think a good approach is to review the
    preparation guides for the exams (www.microsoft.com/mcdst) and any topics
    that you feel you may not be quite as familiar with, review the
    documentation in Help and Support and play with performing the task on an XP
    system.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning