    also on the actual exam does it tell you how many answers to select?

    Thanks
    Lee

    Lee, Dec 20, 2004

  2. Don't know anything about "Cram" books. Used the MS Press books myself. It
    will say "Select best answer" or "Select two" or "Select three". Read the
    questions carefully and you will be fine.

    Roger Courtney, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Lee

    minime Guest

    I used the "Exam Cram 2" Range of Books to pass my MCDST,
    I found the topic depth is good as a study guide but I am
    not so keen on the practice exams (perhaps it's just me)
    although they are of use, The more MCDST questions you get
    your hands on before the exam the better! I also found the
    hands on experience is good too.

    Yea the exams do state how many answers there looking for..

    Hope this helps and good luck!

    minime, Dec 22, 2004