MCDST pass

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Jane, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Jane

    Jane Guest

    Hi all.... Thought I would share this with you as I have
    been reading the forums and the different questions
    people ask.

    I passed my 272 this morning - 91% Totally wrapped! I
    passed my 271 a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend
    spreading them out as I was going to do them both in one
    day - a week after the course!! But then some practice
    tests from the Web freaked me out and I deferred.

    I passed using the course matierials, demo exams off the
    net and I bought one lot of practice questions for both
    exams from cert21.com.

    I put in quite a few hours of study and a lot of play on
    XP as I do not yet have much experience yet on XP.

    Hope this helps to all those budding MCDSTs out there.
    Good luck.

    p.s - does anyone know if we are still under the 5000
    MCDSTs out there?

    Jane, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Jane

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Jane,

    Congrats on becoming MCDST. As of Sept 9, 2004 the official MCDST worldwide
    count stands at 1,524. You are almost certain be included in the first 5000
    MCDST that qualifies you as 'charter'. Once again congrats on being a charter
    MCDST.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Jane

    Nick Guest

    It seems that there is still less than 5,000. Here is a
    link that says an estimated amount.

    http://certcities.com/editorial/news/story.asp?
    EditorialsID=697

    Nick, Sep 24, 2004