    upgrade 70-621 test to Vista. What do you think? I'm sure I could pass both
    the 70-271 and 70-272 in one month as I actually have been studying on that
    already. Or, should I just do the Vista Cert instead?
    Brian R, Apr 1, 2008

  2. Brian R

    Montreal MCT Guest

    If you think you can pass them both now, then take them, then do Vista.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Apr 1, 2008

  3. Brian R

    John R Guest

    "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > If you think you can pass them both now, then take them, then do Vista.

    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    >
    > http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    >
    > "Brian R" <> wrote in message
    >> I haven't taken any recent exams. For many months I thought about the
    >> MCDST
    >> cert, but then Vista came out. I could do the 70-271 and 70-272 then do
    >> the
    >> upgrade 70-621 test to Vista. What do you think? I'm sure I could pass
    >> both
    >> the 70-271 and 70-272 in one month as I actually have been studying on
    >> that
    >> already. Or, should I just do the Vista Cert instead?

    First, let me say that I agree with Mitch, if you think you can do it, go
    for it.

    And, let me say that this post in no way is intended to be a slam on the OP.

    What bothers me however is how often these groups get these questions.
    1. We don't know you
    2. We don't know what market you are in
    3. We don't know what your experience or skill set is
    4. We don't know what your current job requirements are
    5. We don't know what your future job requirements will be
    6. We don't know what you want to do with your life
    7. We don't know how much money you are prepared to spend to get it
    etc, etc, etc.

    And yet, without any of this information, you ask us if you should pursue a
    particular cert. I don't know, do you think I should go get my pilot
    license ... now?

    John R
    John R, Apr 1, 2008
  4. Brian R

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:17:06 -0400, "John R"
    <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:

    >"Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >> If you think you can pass them both now, then take them, then do Vista.

    >> --
    >> Mitch Garvis, MCT
    >> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    >>
    >> http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    >>
    >> "Brian R" <> wrote in message
    >>> I haven't taken any recent exams. For many months I thought about the
    >>> MCDST
    >>> cert, but then Vista came out. I could do the 70-271 and 70-272 then do
    >>> the
    >>> upgrade 70-621 test to Vista. What do you think? I'm sure I could pass
    >>> both
    >>> the 70-271 and 70-272 in one month as I actually have been studying on
    >>> that
    >>> already. Or, should I just do the Vista Cert instead?
    >>>

    >First, let me say that I agree with Mitch, if you think you can do it, go
    >for it.
    >
    >And, let me say that this post in no way is intended to be a slam on the OP.
    >
    >What bothers me however is how often these groups get these questions.
    >1. We don't know you
    >2. We don't know what market you are in
    >3. We don't know what your experience or skill set is
    >4. We don't know what your current job requirements are
    >5. We don't know what your future job requirements will be
    >6. We don't know what you want to do with your life
    >7. We don't know how much money you are prepared to spend to get it
    >etc, etc, etc.
    >
    >And yet, without any of this information, you ask us if you should pursue a
    >particular cert. I don't know, do you think I should go get my pilot
    >license ... now?

    Do you like to fly?
    PAJ, Apr 1, 2008
  5. "PAJ" <> wrote in message

    > On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:17:06 -0400, "John R"
    > <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
    >

    > >"Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    > >> If you think you can pass them both now, then take them, then do Vista.

    > >> --
    > >> Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > >> Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > >>
    > >> http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > >>
    > >> "Brian R" <> wrote in message
    > >>>

    > >First, let me say that I agree with Mitch, if you think you can do it, go
    > >for it.
    > >
    > >And, let me say that this post in no way is intended to be a slam on the OP.
    > >
    > >What bothers me however is how often these groups get these questions.
    > >1. We don't know you
    > >2. We don't know what market you are in
    > >3. We don't know what your experience or skill set is
    > >4. We don't know what your current job requirements are
    > >5. We don't know what your future job requirements will be
    > >6. We don't know what you want to do with your life
    > >7. We don't know how much money you are prepared to spend to get it
    > >etc, etc, etc.
    > >
    > >And yet, without any of this information, you ask us if you should pursue a
    > >particular cert. I don't know, do you think I should go get my pilot
    > >license ... now?

    > Do you like to fly?

    I love flying.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 1, 2008