    when it will expire?

    Cheers

    Dan
    Danny, Jan 26, 2008

  2. "Danny" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Recently become an MCDST...but I'm wondering how long this is valid for and
    > when it will expire?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Dan

    It will not expire. The exams may retire, but the certification lives
    one. Congrats brother.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 26, 2008

  3. Danny

    Montreal MCT Guest

    It should be noted that though the certification does not expire, it will
    always be a Windows XP cert... so though you will hold it forever, it will
    become irrelevant eventually.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT

    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com

    Montreal MCT, Jan 27, 2008
  4. "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message

    > It should be noted that though the certification does not expire, it will
    > always be a Windows XP cert... so though you will hold it forever, it will
    > become irrelevant eventually.

    > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    >
    > http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    >
    > "Danny" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi Guys,
    > >
    > > Recently become an MCDST...but I'm wondering how long this is valid for
    > > and when it will expire?
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > Dan

    As will us all... Like sand through an hour glass, these are the days of
    our lives <queue music>
    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 27, 2008
  5. "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote
    in message news:#:

    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > It should be noted that though the certification does not expire, it will
    > > always be a Windows XP cert... so though you will hold it forever, it will
    > > become irrelevant eventually.

    > > --
    > > Mitch Garvis, MCT
    > > Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experience
    > >
    > > http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    > >
    > > "Danny" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hi Guys,
    > > >
    > > > Recently become an MCDST...but I'm wondering how long this is valid for
    > > > and when it will expire?
    > > >
    > > > Cheers
    > > >
    > > > Dan
    > > >

    > As will us all... Like sand through an hour glass, these are the days of
    > our lives <queue music>
    > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    It should be noted that queue meant cue. Obviously I didn't mean form a
    line and listen to music. Don't mind me, it's the Nyquil talkin'.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 27, 2008
  6. Danny

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Weirdo :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT