    experience except what I learn at UEI. any suggestions?
    --
    A+ Certified Proffesional

    Implacable, Jul 16, 2006

  2. Implacable

    Ronda Guest

    You can easily self study for all of your Microsoft exams and it doesn't have
    to take forever either.
    --
    Ronda
    MCSE+I, MCDBA, A+, Network+

    Ronda, Jul 17, 2006

  3. Implacable

    Gis Bun Guest

    Don't bother with these courses offered by training companies - the ones that
    last for 3 days and 24 hours total. They tend to be useless.

    My ex-boss went for a CCNA. Ain't no way you can go through all that stuff
    properly in 5 days!

    Gis Bun, Jul 29, 2006
  4. Implacable

    Implacable Guest

    that is really good to hear, since i was planning on taking mcse for about
    $4,500. 6 months, 2 times a week for 4 hours or saturday 8 hours. i think
    like you, there is so much to learn and 8 hours a week won't do it. Boot camp
    is 14 days for mcse and security plus for about $9,000.
    --
    A+ Certified Proffesional

    Implacable, Jul 29, 2006