    certification and prepare for the Exam 70-271,70-272
    - The practice or demo test for the same certification

    with my best regards
    Alghamry, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Alghamry

    MCSE World Guest

    It is still going to be a while before these materials are available...like
    February at the earliest I would think.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Alghamry

    Guest Guest

    The books will be coming out mid 2004. check the mircosoft
    web site for more information.

    Guest, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Alghamry

    Guest Guest

    If you check places like http://www.newhorizons.com you
    can schedule classes in some of their locations as early
    as the first week of January. Whether they are using
    their own curriculum remains to be seen...

    Guest, Dec 19, 2003