    Tazman Guest

    I want to start studying for the MCDST. I want to start with the
    70-271 first, what are some very good books, study guides or CBT.
    Tazman, Jan 9, 2005

  2. Tazman

    Andy Guest

    I would suggest the Microsoft Official Curriculum
    Andy, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Tazman

    Andy Guest

    Also, you might want to post in the MCDST newsgroup
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst) instead of the MCSA newsgroup!
    Andy, Jan 13, 2005
  4. Tazman

    catwalker63 Guest

    Tazman <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I want to start studying for the MCDST. I want to start with the
    > 70-271 first, what are some very good books, study guides or CBT.

    Check amazon for customer reviews.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 17, 2005