    --
    regards,

    tuza

    tuza, Jan 18, 2005

  2. tuza

    T-Bone Guest

    "tuza" <> wrote
    > I am planing to do 70-271 and 70-272 in the near future, and I am

    wondering
    > if anyone could come with some good tips about learning material I need to
    > pass these exams.

    www.google.com is a great source of info. Using it you can also find the
    answers which were posted all the other times this question was asked.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 18, 2005

  3. tuza

    Guest Guest

    Well, T-bone.

    Maybe I would like to confirm things you read at
    google.com and those answers which I read here.
    But that google.com exsist and it is great source for info
    everybody knows. So if you tired answerering questions,
    than rather leave answering. Maybe somebody else would
    like to confirm answer to my question and answer well on
    my "1000 times" asked question!!

    Guest, Jan 18, 2005
  4. tuza

    T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > Maybe I would like to confirm things you read at
    > google.com and those answers which I read here.

    So you would like to confirm the things that people already by posted by
    having them post again?

    > Maybe somebody else would
    > like to confirm answer to my question and answer well on
    > my "1000 times" asked question!!

    So rather than find the information for yourself, you would rather have
    somebody do the work for you?

    I can't tell if you are the OP because you used a different name and are
    hiding behind the anonymous poster, but I'll tell you this. Part of being an
    IT professional is ability to find the answers to questions. If you are to
    succeed in this field, I would suggest you try to get in practice now.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 19, 2005
  5. tuza

    Tuza Guest

    Thank you.

    You have been very helpfull.

    End of discussion. I am reading ExamCram2 MCDST book and I
    think it`s a good book.

    Have a nice day.

    regards,

    tuza

    Tuza, Jan 20, 2005
  6. tuza

    greg Guest

    For MCDST MATERIAL CHECK THE MICROSOFT SITE(LEARNING
    TOOLS\CERTIFICATION etc ) THEY PROVIDE BOOKS FOR THOSE
    EXAMS ALSO GO TO BAMM.COM TO BUY THEM AND EXAMSHEETS.COM

    i hOPE IT HELPED

    271 &70-272 Exam
    >Cram 2 Bundle (Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a

    Windows Xp Operating
    >System). Is this book good enough? Anything else I should

    have?

    www.chinatag.com.

    greg, Jan 27, 2005