    that i like the look of on the web. can anyone suggest a college/learning
    centre in london/south east england, with good trainers, where i can gain my
    certification?

    Roly, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Roly

    paperhat Guest

    i would certainly suggest that you purchase the MS Press books and self
    study. Play around with XP, do all practice scenarios in books and take
    meaure up tests along with the companion CD free test bank.

    It worked for me
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Jun 17, 2006

  3. contact your local college and if they have a business centre they might do
    it.

    Daniel Simmons, Jun 18, 2006