    online to my friends
    Thanx
    xxf
    Mario, Aug 12, 2005

  2. 1. Log into the MCP site
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentic...rl=https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx

    2. On the left pane choose "View My..."
    and then select "Transcript sharing Code"

    3. Follow the instructions listed there and that's it.

    Transcript Sharing
    Provide access to your transcript for your employer or colleagues.

    By setting up an Access Code you can allow your employer and colleagues to
    access your certification transcript online. Give them your Transcript ID and
    your Access Code and invite them to check your qualifications at
    www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/transcripts. The Transcript ID is system
    generated; you may view it after saving the access code for the first time.
    The Access Code must be Alphanumeric only with a minimum length of 8
    characters and is case sensitive.

    JSIC (Justified Soley In Christ), Aug 12, 2005

  3. Mario

    Mario Guest

    thanks a lot

    Mario, Aug 12, 2005