    I do have a good knowledge of PC's is there a way of evaluating if I can do
    the cause - I dont want to spend loads of money to find I am starting too
    hard.
    keith, Sep 15, 2008

  2. keith

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:03:01 -0700, keith
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Please could I have some advice, I am looking to do the MCDST. I am a little
    >concerned that I may not have enough knowledge. I cant find a list of what
    >the cause covers to know if I could do it.
    >
    >I do have a good knowledge of PC's is there a way of evaluating if I can do
    >the cause - I dont want to spend loads of money to find I am starting too
    >hard.

    Just because it is for a just course:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.mspx
    PAJ, Sep 15, 2008

  3. keith

    keith Guest

    thanks!

    keith, Sep 15, 2008
  4. keith

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:41:01 -0700, keith
    <> wrote:

    >thanks!

    np, tp
    PAJ, Sep 15, 2008
  5. "PAJ" <> wrote in message

    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:03:01 -0700, keith
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >Please could I have some advice, I am looking to do the MCDST. I am a little
    > >concerned that I may not have enough knowledge. I cant find a list of what
    > >the cause covers to know if I could do it.
    > >
    > >I do have a good knowledge of PC's is there a way of evaluating if I can do
    > >the cause - I dont want to spend loads of money to find I am starting too
    > >hard.
    > >

    > Just because it is for a just course:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.mspx

    Wow! Kindness??? Are the meds finally working?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com
    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 16, 2008
  6. keith

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:29:32 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood"
    <> wrote:

    >Wow! Kindness??? Are the meds finally working?

    I don't know what you mean.
    And please, any fan mail needs to go via email please.
    PAJ, Sep 16, 2008
  7. "PAJ" <> wrote in message

    > On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:29:32 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >Wow! Kindness??? Are the meds finally working?

    > I don't know what you mean.
    > And please, any fan mail needs to go via email please.

    I have reported this to Catwalker. She enjoys breaking the legs off high
    horses. Enjoy :)

    Michael D. Alligood, Sep 17, 2008
  8. keith

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 05:30:13 +0000, "Michael D. Alligood"
    <> wrote:

    >I have reported this to Catwalker. She enjoys breaking the legs off high
    >horses. Enjoy :)

    Thanks for that. Sounds like we will get on just swell :)
    PAJ, Sep 17, 2008
  9. Dont worry about it. As long as you are able to read and understand and can
    be very happy with whatever you want to do without ant distraction you will
    make it. Am presently an MCDST student, though i have graduated in university
    studied chemical engineering. I just love everything about computer.

    ADIGUN KAYODE, Sep 18, 2008