    way up to get my MCSA but i am also gettting my A+ and
    network+, so what sould i do just keep my A+ and network+
    and use them for my elective or should i get my MSDST?

    tim, Aug 29, 2004

  2. tim

    Rob Guest

    I belive it is a good start. The certification counts as
    an elective towards your MCSA, not to mention is you are
    going to study to take the exams for this cert you might
    as well take the 270 exam as well this leaves only two
    exams 290 and 291 for your MCSA 2003 and 215 if you want
    to acheive your MCSA 2000. But at the same time the two
    certs you have also count as an elective as well. It is
    up to you.

    my

    Rob, Aug 29, 2004