MCDST Exams

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by TheUnknownTech, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?
    TheUnknownTech, Dec 9, 2005

  2. TheUnknownTech

    caroline Guest

    caroline, Dec 9, 2005

  3. TheUnknownTech

    caroline Guest

    > How many exams are there to complete to gain the full MCDST?

    2: 70-271 and 70-272
    caroline, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Thank you Caroline for your quick reply. :)
    --
    TheUnknownTech is in the house.

    TheUnknownTech, Dec 9, 2005
  5. TheUnknownTech

    dthmtlgod Guest

    Caroline was being nice.

    If you are thinking about doing the MCDST, I would assume that you would
    have some type of a computer background and know how to use the internet.
    Go to www.microsoft.com and look it up yourself.

    dthmtlgod, Dec 9, 2005
  6. TheUnknownTech

    Taylor Guest

    Taylor, Dec 10, 2005
  7. TheUnknownTech

    driver Guest

    hi caroline
    just new on this group
    where I can find all the exams date for the MCDST?
    thx
    driver

    driver, Mar 10, 2007