    website?

    I go to a boot camp next week for the MCDST cert. and did so-so on the
    Microsoft Assessments.
    BD, Dec 2, 2005

  2. BD

    Taylor Guest

    The questions are similar, however you're not going to experience
    anything like the tests that MeasureUp provides for the assessments
    provided in terms of sheer difficultly. Also, the questions where you
    select an order or proper procedure from an adjacent list are not on
    the actual exam. Hope this helps.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Taylor, Dec 2, 2005

  3. BD

    sarath Guest

    Check out the following link and you can download sample test demo. The demo
    describes how real MCP exam look like.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/innovations.asp
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Dec 2, 2005
  4. BD

    Taylor Guest

    I want to say that the newer MCDBA tests are more similar to the case
    study exams. From what I know, there are some when going for the
    MCSE/MCSA. However, the format is not click and drag for the MCDST as
    of right now.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST