    For those of you who have taken the actual exams (not the
    beta ones), how many questions are on it? Also, are these
    exams adaptive or non-adaptive?

    Brandon, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Brandon

    Guest Guest

    There are 49 questions on the 70-271 exam.

    Guest, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Brandon

    Guest Guest

    There are 40 in 70-270. Both passing require 700.

    Guest, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Brandon

    Mark Tilc Guest

    They are non-adaptive. Microsoft is or has moved away
    from Adaptive tests. I took A+ when it was adaptive.
    Many of my associates had to take the non-adaptive A+
    test. I spoke with one of the designers from Microsoft in
    the MCDST beta class. He said the adaptive test doesn't
    really test a persons knowledge of the subject matter.

    Mark Tilc, Feb 22, 2004