    questions and the npassing score for the examination is 700 points.

    Goood luck to all

    best regards
    flar74, Aug 2, 2006

  2. flar74

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Zmxhcjc0?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi there..
    >
    > for the danish people i can inform you that this test is between 50-61
    > questions and the npassing score for the examination is 700 points.
    >
    > Goood luck to all
    >
    > best regards

    Its a variable for each test, therefore just because you had this
    information and felt you'd like to come on here and break the NDA and
    share it, you've just been promoted to a$$fusker. GRATS!

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Aug 2, 2006

  3. flar74

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day Lasher <> did cause the

    > Its a variable for each test, therefore just because you had this
    > information and felt you'd like to come on here and break the NDA and
    > share it, you've just been promoted to a$$fusker. GRATS!

    We have a flag on the play for improper use of chalk's term. I think we'll
    have to take that to the video replay judges.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Aug 2, 2006