    Who can help me with some trainingsmeterial

    Thanks
    , May 16, 2005

  2. I recommend for a bit of review, certquest.net

    After that, just try to learn the whole Internet explorer and Outlook Expr.
    with all of their functions

    ^^^
    Thats for the 272

    For the other one i recommend experience
    And a good book
    You should as well study both materials befor taking any of the 2 exams

    Alfredo Ureña, May 17, 2005

  3. Tony Guest

    Hi,

    The free online trainig offered on the Microsoft website
    is useful.

    Tony, May 19, 2005