    a an average did you all spend? Do you have any great
    resources to share??

    , Nov 3, 2004

  2. T-Bone Guest

    "" <> wrote
    > Hey I am getting ready to take the exam. How much time on
    > a an average did you all spend? Do you have any great
    > resources to share??

    The best resource is free: www.google.com.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    Teach, man, fish, you know the one.

    T-Bone, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Leon Guest

    I dont know why theres so much tension here simple question simple anwser

    Leon, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Guest Guest

    The tension is due to the MCNGP's (Morons Cruising
    Newsgroups Getting Pissed). Translation - they have grown
    tiresome of popping their zit marked nerd faces and since
    they feel inferior in most social settings, they come here
    to stick their chests out and be critical of others who may
    not have their technical knowledge or expertise. Some of
    the requirements of being a MCGNP member are:
    1. You must be a virgin 2. Never had a girlfriend 3.
    Physically - well they are nerds, must be under 175 lbs. -
    exception - you can be chubby or fat and still gain
    membership. The list could go on and on, you know the type,
    you probably picked on them in school.
    We should start a Jock spin off MCNGP group and challenge
    them to some physical competition. Nah, who wants zit
    juice all over themselves?
    Good Luck and just try to ignore the MCNGP's and
    concentrate on those who actually utilize this site the way
    it was intended.

    Guest, Nov 4, 2004
  5. T-Bone Guest

    <> wrote
    > Good Luck and just try to ignore the MCNGP's and
    > concentrate on those who actually utilize this site the way
    > it was intended.

    So, Mr. anonymous posting troll, why aren't you answering the question then?

    And we don't all meet your so called physical qualifications. Have a look
    over at the members photos section in www.mcngp.com if you don't believe me.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 4, 2004
  6. T-Bone Guest

    "Leon" <> wrote
    > I dont know why theres so much tension here simple question simple anwser

    Well, Leon, I don't see you offering an answer. The OP asked for the best
    resource and I gave him one... google.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 4, 2004
  7. Jason Guest

    To further support T-Bone's contention...simple questions are sometimes the
    most difficult to answer because in essence this is spoon-feeding
    information and not really solving the underlying problem of ignorance. I
    am sure there are countless people here who had to learn "the hard way" by
    just digging in, breaking a few things and fixing by process of elimination.
    Asking questions like "Where should I go for Microsoft training" dminishes
    the purpose of the newsgroup. If you are surfing enough to find this
    particular newsgroup, you should have been able to find the answer on your
    own, long before arriving here. Simple questions asked on newsgroups like
    these are somewhat demeaning.

    I would much rather answer a question like "How do I troubleshoot a hard
    drive failure" as opposed to "What is wrong with my hard drive?" The "how"
    indicates the desire to learn. The what indicates indifference to the
    technical side and disdain for those of us that actually have an interest.
    Now it's one thing to call me and ask me to come over and fix your hard
    drive (usually for compensation) but it is another entirely to expect me to
    take the time and troubleshoot things FOR you for free over the internet.

    The perfect example is a "friend" of mine who wanted me to fix his computer.
    I went over (house call), scanned and removed viruses, applied windows
    updates, installed a few freebies (google toolbar, ad-aware, etc.) and got
    him back online. All for $50. This is typically what a store charges just
    to look at a box. Then he asked for a return visit to fix it again, was
    upset I charged an additional $15 when I found out he disabled the security
    and got slammed with spyware again. I had to teach him how to protect his
    PC all over again. (It felt like he didn't even.listen the first time...)
    Suffice to say I doubt he will find ANYONE who will make a two house calls
    AND FIX everything twice for only $65. (He still thinks I stiffed him and
    hasn't called back since..which is fine with me.)

    Like one poster (I think T-Bone) said, give a man a fish, he is fed for a
    day, TEACH a man to fish, he is fed for life.

    Jason, Nov 4, 2004
  8. alternatively, you could go to the chippy!!! Just like you can go to these
    wonderful newsgroups full of wonderful clued-up people like yourself and
    T-Bone....NOT!!

    Brighton Rocks, Nov 5, 2004
  9. oh dear, you might not be spotty and fat but you sure are urrrrglyyyy!!!!
    bet that's not the only tube you've blown either faggot !

    Mingerboy...ha ha ha

    Brighton Rocks, Nov 5, 2004
  10. T-Bone Guest

    "F****DUP" <> wrote
    > T-Bone is useless/..........I doubt whether he has a T-Bone himself

    Hey it looks like I got a stalker. What's up Apoorv?

    You can actually reach him at , you know.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 5, 2004