    how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows please
    explain to me.
    thanks
    milton, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Whattttttt???
    my 271 exam is 185 mins, and 272 is 155mins
    HongKong test Center

    =-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET, Aug 11, 2005

  3. milton

    milton Guest

    sorry i made a misstake.. 185 minutes and 155 minues.. . but my question i
    how many questions we have to answer..
    --
    I wanna get through mcdst.. is it heard

    milton, Aug 11, 2005
  4. some people say it has 61 question in 271

    =-Zero@HK-=VB.NET / ASP.NET, Aug 11, 2005
  5. milton

    Methos Guest

    I had 61 questions on both exams and more then enough time to do them AND
    then review my answers

    Methos, Aug 11, 2005
  6. milton

    T-Bone Guest

    "milton" <> wrote
    > how many questions we have to answer for this test.. if anyone knows

    please
    > explain to me.

    Nobody can tell you for sure how many question there are because the number
    of questions changes based on the difficulty of the questions asked. You'll
    note that some people have siad 61, but if you read previous posts in this
    group, you'll see other have said 50.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL