    examples.

    Thanking you in advance

    Caroline

    caroline, Jun 9, 2004

  2. caroline

    Robert Guest

    The exam format is multiple choice.

    Robert, Jun 9, 2004

  3. MCDST questions have a fixed format: The first paragraph starts with
    "You are a Desktop Support Technician" and then follows with a
    sentence or two describing the environment. The second and possibly
    third paragraph provides the problem statement. In the next section,
    you will provide your answer. Most are multiple choice but you may be
    asked to click on a displayed dialog box.
    --------------------
    I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
    www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
    exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, Jun 9, 2004
  4. caroline

    whoknow Guest

    I would order one of the exams from Transcender. They are
    very close in format to the actual tests without having
    the same exact questions. They are good practice and I
    feel myself as hard as the actual test.

    whoknow, Jun 18, 2004
  5. caroline

    SJ Guest

    There are also some free practice tests available on certquest.net.

    You won't find the exact questions, but you will find the objectives covered.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Jun 20, 2004