    --
    Regards
    Reguanthan Umapathy BSc, A+, MCP

    Umapathy (உமாபதி), Oct 27, 2008

  2. Umapathy (உமாபதி)

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?VW1hcGF0aHkgKOCuieCuruCuvuCuquCupOCuvyk=?=
    <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Hi,
    > I work in the Eastern part of Sri Lanka where there is no testing
    > centers are there. I only have to come to the capital Colombo to take
    > the exam. I have registered for MCDST exam for 70-271 on 23 Oct 08
    > with the testing center. I have do not have the luxury of having a
    > private transport and to travel via public transport minimum 9 hours
    > need to spend to reach (one way). So far I couldn't take the examdue
    > to server was down. Will you please look in to the matter to ensure
    > that the candidates are informed in advance also they are in a
    > position to take the exam irrespective of the country. Will somebody
    > look in to the matter with Sylvan prometic or with VUE to solve the
    > problem. Thanks in advance.

    This is not the place for this request -- no one from the testing center
    will ever come here to check to see if there is a complaint. If you have
    a problem with the testing center you need to tell them -- use their
    complaint process.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43