    MCDST

    Thanks
    Neil
    Neil, Oct 10, 2007

  2. Neil

    jkozlowski Guest

    Yes, you can use MCDST as an elective.

    jkozlowski, Oct 10, 2007

  3. Neil

    jkozlowski Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx

    As an alternative to the electives that are listed in the Electives Table,
    these certifications or certification combinations may substitute for an MCSA
    elective:
    Certification Classroom training Microsoft Official Distance Learning
    Microsoft E-Learning Microsoft Press books
    MCDST
    See MCDST requirements
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    See MCDST requirements
    See MCDST requirements

    MCSA on Microsoft Windows 2000
    See MCSA requirements
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    There are no e-learning courses currently available.
    See MCSA requirements

    MCSE on Microsoft Windows 2000
    See MCSE requirements
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    There are no e-learning courses currently available.
    See MCSE requirements

    MCSE on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
    There is no classroom training currently available.
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    There are no e-learning courses currently available.
    There are no Microsoft Press products currently available.

    CompTIA A+

    and

    CompTIA Network+
    There is no classroom training currently available.
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    There are no e-learning courses currently available.
    There are no Microsoft Press products currently available.

    CompTIA A+

    and

    CompTIA Server+
    There is no classroom training currently available.
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    There are no e-learning courses currently available.
    There are no Microsoft Press products currently available.

    CompTIA Security+
    Course 2810: Fundamentals of Network Security (four days)
    There are no distance learning courses currently available.
    There are no e-learning courses currently available.
    Security+ Certification Training Kit (ISBN: 0-7356-1822-4)

    jkozlowski, Oct 10, 2007
  4. Neil

    Neil Guest

    That answers my question, Thanks