    2007? if someone can tell me, that will be great! Thanks.
    --
    MAhmed

    Moushumi, Mar 29, 2007

  2. The current MCDST track includes only Windows XP and Office 2007. The
    Next Generation Certifications (MCTS, MCITP) will include Vista and
    Office 2007. According to Microsoft, there is no plans to integrate
    Windows Vista and Office 2007 into the current MCDST track / objectives.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Moushumi

    Moushumi Guest

    Hi Michael, This is Moushumi again. Do you mean Office 2007 is included
    currently or Office 2003? Thanks.
    --
    MAhmed

    Moushumi, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Office XP and 2003. Subtle differences, so there is no need to be
    surprised...

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,