    the high 800's. Has anyone found some overlap in questions between the two
    exams?

    Thanks!

    Mfanclub, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Mfanclub

    Jerz Guest

    You just need to sign onto the mcp website and request your welcome kit. If
    you haven't done so logon now at:
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/authenticate/login.aspx and request
    your welcome kit for your MCP certification. After you pass the next test
    log in again and request your MCDST welcome kit. It will take about a month
    before you get the stuff from Mircrosoft.

    Jerz

    Jerz, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Mfanclub

    Mfanclub Guest

    I have already received my MCP. So when I pass my second exam and register
    for my MCDST kit it will automatically be a charter cert if they have not
    reached the 5000 mark?

    Mfanclub, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Mfanclub

    Jason Guest

    Yes

    Jason, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Mfanclub

    Jerz Guest

    That's all there is to it.

    Jerz

    Jerz, Nov 8, 2004
  6. Mfanclub

    RJG Guest

    There was quite a lot of overlap between the two - if you passed one the
    other is a little easier. You have to be one og the first 5000 to be a
    charter member.

    RJG, Nov 21, 2004