    now I can't find it.

    Cheers

    Ad

    Ad, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Ad

    Guest Guest

    The welcome kit page says order charter member welcome kit

    Guest, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Ad

    Guest Guest

    My welcome kit page said it was a charter member welcome
    kit as well. What does that mean? Is there anything
    special, or just that I made some cut-off?

    Guest, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Ad

    Guest Guest

    Don't know really. When the MCSA for 2K was introduced
    the frist 5000 were charter members. I believe the same
    occured for MCAD. It seems to be customary for a brand new
    cert type but not now a product update. The update to 2K3
    for MCSA and MCSE is and early achiever. So if you know
    any MCSA or MCAD charter members then maybe they can tell
    you otherwise we will all know in about a month or so. :)

    Guest, Feb 8, 2004