  1. gauji

    gauji Guest

    How would I know if made MCDST Charter member ?
    gauji, Feb 12, 2004

  2. gauji

    Guest Guest

    can order your welcome kit. if your a charter member you
    will see "order your charter member welcome kit" in there
    other than that you can always call microsoft

    cheers
    Guest, Feb 13, 2004

  3. gauji

    Guest Guest

    I allready did and I dont remember if it said charter
    member or not, at that time (4. FEB) didn´t know about
    charter member so I notice, just clicked the grey button.

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004
  4. gauji

    Guest Guest

    If you passed 271 & 272 on the 4th then I'm sure you have
    your charter membership. I didn't finish the second part
    of the test until the 7th and I made charter.

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004