    gplmcse Guest

    Is the charter certification for the first 5000 still
    ongoing?

    gplmcse, Dec 23, 2004

  2. gplmcse

    Guest

    That's a great question. As of Sept 9th, there are only 1524 MCDST's
    worldwide but I can no longer find anything on Microsot's site talking
    about the Charter membership. I've really gotten the idea that the
    MCDST has not taken off as much as Microsoft would have liked.
    sj
    www.certquest.net

    , Dec 24, 2004

  3. gplmcse

    gplmcse Guest

    I called Microsoft 2 weeks ago and asked them if the 5000
    had been reached. After being put on hold for a couple of
    minutes the response was "that promotion has ended" but
    he did not sound like he knew what he was talking about.
    I passed my 2nd exam yesterday and was trying to reaffirm
    what I was told by MS.

    gplmcse, Dec 24, 2004
  4. gplmcse

    Ryan Guest

    What does charter certification mean???

    Ryan, Dec 27, 2004
  5. gplmcse

    Ryan Guest

    What does the charter certification mean?

    Ryan, Dec 27, 2004
  6. gplmcse

    Guest

    It means you get a silver certificate - nothing more!

    , Dec 27, 2004
  7. gplmcse

    Andy Guest

    Just to update this topic, I have requested my MCDST welcome kit, and
    apparently I have a "Charter" welcome kit coming to me, so I guess it's
    still going.

    Andy, Dec 30, 2004