    please I need some back-up!

    thanks in advance
    driver

    driver, Mar 8, 2007

  2. driver

    Richard Guest

    Welcome to the group driver

    >>As a start its the best one?

    this is a relative question, how much experience in "what" do you have?

    Review the course requirements here;

    Also read thru the many posts in this group and you will learn much,
    lastly visit this site.

    http://yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom/

    Richard

    Richard, Mar 8, 2007

  3. driver

    driver Guest

    thanks Richard,
    I got some experience troubleshooting for digital printing on xp- solving
    antivirus issues on wind. enviroment and Im confortable on SAP
    D.

    driver, Mar 9, 2007