    and do you need to take both?
    --
    Ytechie

    Ytechie, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Ytechie

    CocoaNut Guest

    I forgot to mention, passing both exams is required to become an MCDST.

    CocoaNut, Jun 20, 2006

  3. Ytechie

    Vural ASLAN Guest

    Hi Ytechie,

    Yes, you need to take both, but you don't have to take at the same time, or
    you do not have to take in specific order.

    Exam 70-271 is more about the WIN XP OS, like installation and configuration.
    Exam 70-272 is more about the applications running on WIN XP like Outlook
    Express or Microsoft office...

    Vural ASLAN
    MCDST

    Vural ASLAN, Jun 20, 2006
  4. Ytechie

    CocoaNut Guest

    Whoops. It seems my first post never got posted here. But, Vural ASLAN has
    said what I meant to say for me - thanks.

    --CocoaNut

    CocoaNut, Jun 20, 2006
  5. Ytechie

    siblek Guest

    Hi Ytechie,
    Currently studying for 70-271, towards MCDST same as yourself.
    How are you finding the course, would be interested in your experiences.
    I am iusing a blended learning problem with microsoft on line course.
    Currentlt about a third of the way through thr 70-271 course.

    Regards.
    --
    Kevin Sibley

    siblek, Jun 23, 2006