    I recently took the MCDST class with Global Knowledge and passed both exams
    on site but have not received my certifications or notification for my login
    info for the MCP memeber site. Who would contact to get this information?

    Garland, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Hello Garland

    Congrats on passing both exams!

    Contact with details about your exam such as exam
    number, testing site, email address. This is a good helpdesk and they do
    respond quite quickly.

    One thing I'll say about M$ is they are really on the ball when getting your
    certifications to you. I'm sure you will have yours shortly!!

    Cheers, Paul

    Panicking in Prince George, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Garland

    Michael Guest

    You will have to wait up to six weeks, and sometimes a little longer

    Michael, May 1, 2005
  4. Garland

    Monique Guest

    Congrats on passing your exams

    Have you recieved your information yet. I would contact
    global knowledge or contact the MCP hotline @ 1800-636-
    7544

    I too just took the tests and passed this past Friday.

    Have you found a new job or how are you using your
    credentials?

    Thanks in advance

    Monique, May 16, 2005