    decent/cheap provider?

    Regards

    Krittes

    Kritters, Nov 1, 2004

    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmllIEdvdXJsZXk=?=, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Hi

    My name is Debbie and we are based in Livingston in West Lothian. We have
    carried out various courses in the past month leading to MCDST Accreditation.

    We are a CPLS Partner for Learning Solutions. If you would like to give me
    a call on 01506-602687, we can discuss this and I will do my best to help and
    give you advice.

    Thanks

    Debbie

    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmllIEdvdXJsZXk=?=, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Kritters

    T-Bone Guest

    "Debbie Gourley" <Debbie > wrote
    > My name is Debbie and we are based in Livingston in West Lothian. We have
    > carried out various courses in the past month leading to MCDST

    Accreditation.

    > We are a CPLS Partner for Learning Solutions. If you would like to give

    me
    > a call on xxxx, we can discuss this and I will do my best to help and
    > give you advice.

    Careful Debbie, you are dangerously close to becoming a spammer.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 8, 2004
  5. Sorry T-Bone

    I am new to this and I honestly was trying to help with this. You may
    delete this entry if you feel you need to.

    Debbie

    =?Utf-8?B?RGViYmllIEdvdXJsZXk=?=, Nov 8, 2004
  6. Debbie Gourley wrote:
    > Sorry T-Bone
    >
    > I am new to this and I honestly was trying to help with this. You may
    > delete this entry if you feel you need to.
    >
    > Debbie

    Debbie,

    For future reference, you might try to reply privately to the person you
    wish to help. We all need to make a living, but it would have been better
    for you to have handled this privately with the original poster.

    --
    Fris "Wow... a polite semi-spammer" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Nov 8, 2004
  7. Kritters

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 8, 2004 at 9:55am "Debbie Gourley" blathered:

    > You may delete this entry if you feel you need to.

    You ARE new here.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!