    Hi, i sat test 271 last yr, and recently sat 272. does MS automatically send
    me out my MCDST certificate, or do i have to request this, like the welcome
    pack for my 1st MCP? Thanks
    briang, Apr 3, 2007

  2. briang

    Montreal MCT Guest

    You must go on-line and request it.

    Montreal MCT
    Visit my blog at
    http://dnn.mitpro.ca/mitpro/Blogs/tabid/59/BlogID/2/Default.aspx

    Montreal MCT, Apr 3, 2007

  3. briang

    briang Guest

    Thanks, i take it this is once MS have updated my profile in the MCP website?

    briang, Apr 3, 2007
  4. briang

    Shohoku79 Guest

    Yes, you will get an e-mail giving you instructions on how to register
    yourself to the MCP site.

    Once you successfully logged in, you can choose the option to request your
    Welcome Kit.
    --
    Steven Liu (Shohoku79)
    A+, MCP, MCDST

    Shohoku79, Apr 3, 2007
  5. briang

    pooja Guest

    hello briang
    can you tell me how you prepared for the exam and what all books you studied
    for this exam. please can you give information. i am waiting for your reply

    thank you

    pooja, Apr 7, 2007