    when i pass these 2 exams do you recieve anything from microsoft stating that
    you are certified.. Im just curious let me know, if anyone knows the answer.

    Thanks

    DanNiE DaRkO, Dec 23, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuTmlFIERhUmtP?= <DanNiE >
    wrote in news:D:

    > ,Im curious my current employer, Will pay for my exams through
    > prometric. when i pass these 2 exams do you recieve anything from
    > microsoft stating that you are certified.. Im just curious let me
    > know, if anyone knows the answer.
    >
    > Thanks

    You recieve a print out from the test score immediately after you take
    your test, pass or fail. It will show your areas of strength and
    weaknesses in the sections covered by any MS test. After that, MS will
    send you an e-mail to the E-mail address that you registered with and
    then you are able to access the MCP Member site. From there, you can
    request a welcome kit and that will include your MCP Card, Lapel Pin,
    Welcome Letter, and MCP Certificate. You only have to take one test to
    get your MCP Cert, however the MCDST is a two test certification.

    Lasher
    --
    "Cornhole" is my new favorite word!

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 23, 2005

  3. DanNiE DaRkO

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    >> Lapel Pin

    > Make sure you get one, the chicks *really* dig them.

    I wish they'd come up with a better ice-scraper though. Mine's completely
    wore out.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110