    Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl here?

    thank you
    Leeann

    Leeann, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Leeann

    CBIC Guest

    Leeann wrote:
    > I want to study MCDST foot in the door to gain the certficate.
    >
    > I have no other qualifications?
    >
    > I completed the ECDL only. I pick up things really quick I have
    > excellent IT skills.
    > I want to make the best of theem and futher my knowlege to a
    > potetntio IT move.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest how i go about completeing my MCDST
    >
    > Any advice here is so welcome - i'm like a fish to a new fish bowl
    > here?
    >
    > thank you
    > Leeann

    Call a testing center and book the exams.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Leeann

    Leeann Guest

    I can't book the exams without reading up on it first?

    or am i missing something?

    L.

    Leeann, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Leeann

    CBIC Guest

    Leeann wrote:
    > I can't book the exams without reading up on it first?
    >
    > or am i missing something?
    >
    > L.

    In your first post you said you have excellent IT skills. With that said, go
    take the exams. Personally I would take some practice tests from a REPUTABLE
    source and maybe do some reading beforehand. I would definitely learn to
    google and would also visit www.microsoft.com/learning . But it's up to you
    to do what you think is best. HAND

    CBIC, Jun 15, 2005
  5. Hi Leeann ,

    My whole IT desktop supportdepartement just graduated for its MCDST exams
    in a testcenter in Amsterdam , Holland
    In our experience the best thing do to is to take a course or read a
    selfpaced course book , and most of all : get the test exams from Testking to
    prepare yourself, because the stuff in the books is a bit different then the
    real MS mcdst exams,.
    If you practice the test exams very well , you'll probably will pass the
    first time .

    Good luck ,

    Yours truly ,

    Robert Baumgartner , MCDST

    --
    Robert

    Rob Baumgartner, Jun 19, 2005
  6. Leeann

    Leeann Guest

    thanks Rob

    I'll look around and get started with the reading etc...

    Lee x

    Leeann, Jun 20, 2005
  7. Leeann

    T-Bone Guest

    "Leeann" <> wrote
    > thanks Rob
    >
    > I'll look around and get started with the reading etc...

    Don't do it. He's recommending that you use braindumps to cheat on the
    exams.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 20, 2005
  8. I only suggest what to do best to pass the MS exams .Practising with the
    Testking
    exams is in that way the best thing to do .--
    Robert

    Rob Baumgartner, Jun 20, 2005
  9. Leeann

    CBIC Guest

    Rob Baumgartner wrote:
    > I only suggest what to do best to pass the MS exams .Practising with
    > the Testking
    > exams is in that way the best thing to do .--
    > Robert

    Bull. TK is crap with wrong answers. Use a MS endorsed practice test like
    self test software or transcender. Stay away from TK or you could lose your
    certifications.

    CBIC, Jun 20, 2005
  10. Leeann

    Micah E. Guest

    Well, learn English grammer first.

    Micah E., Jun 27, 2005
  11. Leeann

    T-Bone Guest

    "Micah E." <> wrote
    > Well, learn English grammer first.

    .... and English spelling next?

    Then you learn not to make mistakes in your post correcting other's
    mistakes.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 27, 2005
  12. Leeann

    Micah E. Guest

    Uh, sure. I don't recall correcting anyone's message post.

    Micah E., Jun 28, 2005
  13. Leeann

    T-Bone Guest

    "Micah E." <> wrote
    > Uh, sure. I don't recall correcting anyone's message post.

    You seem to have a short memory complimented by the inability to read

    T-Bone, Jun 28, 2005
  14. Leeann

    Micah E. Guest

    Well, yes obviously you have the inability to read previous posts or even be
    able to identify concepts in your inferior brain because I have never
    corrected anyone's post so how's about getting a life, slack-jawed infidel.

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 28, 2005
  15. Leeann

    T-Bone Guest

    "Micah E." <> wrote
    > Well, yes obviously you have the inability to read previous posts or even

    be
    > able to identify concepts in your inferior brain because I have never
    > corrected anyone's post so how's about getting a life, slack-jawed

    infidel.

    *Sigh* Look up. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay up the thread, to your reply to Leann. Are
    you not correcting her grammar? My reply was intended to be irony. However
    seeing as you can't even acknowledge the fact that you tried to correct
    someone's post, I doubt you'll grasp the concept of irony.

    Unless there are two people on Comcast named Micah P. Ezzell. In any case,
    this is going on way too long to be worthwhile.

    And changing your sig won't help, Swen will still find you.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 28, 2005