    not sure if I want to sign up or not yet. I'm not sure what it really is.
    I've asked folks here and many don't know much about it either.

    Robbie
    Robbie, Dec 8, 2006

  2. Bootcamps are designed to do just that; cram. They were created to get
    you in /certified/ and out in the smallest amount of time possible. The
    problem with this is that you are working strictly on memorization of
    key terms and talking points. Bootcamps have there place however. I find
    them extremely useful for someone already certified and might be looking
    for an upgrade (i.e. Certified with experience in Windows 2000 and
    looking to upgrade to Windows 2003). I do not recommend them for
    individuals who are just starting out and have no experience with the
    subject they want to certify on. Proceed with caution if you fall into
    this category.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,