    I am in college and need to post to this newsgroup as part of an assignment.
    We are using the Microsoft Academic Course 70-272 text and lab along with
    Mike Meyers Help Desk. Thanks for letting me take up some space.
    Tim, Feb 4, 2009

  2. Tim

    John R Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am in college and need to post to this newsgroup as part of an
    >assignment. We are using the Microsoft Academic Course 70-272 text and lab
    >along with Mike Meyers Help Desk. Thanks for letting me take up some
    >space.

    Mike Meyers Help Desk? How does that work?

    Mike: Thank you for calling the Mike Meyers Excellent Help Desk. What,
    pray-tell, is your issue today?
    Caller: I can't open Outlook
    Mike: Shhhhhhyeaaaaaa, like, who would want to?
    Caller: Well, I need my email
    Mike: lamecallersayswhat
    Caller: What?
    Mike: Alright! <obligatory head-bob>
    Caller: So, can you help me
    Mike: Let me confer with my excellent associate Garth. Garth, what can this
    gentlemen do to open Outlook?
    Garth: Just like, you know, click on it and stuff
    Mike: Have you tried clicking on the little picture thing?
    Caller: Of course, it won't open
    Mike: I'm sorry, our time is up for today. Thanks for calling.
    Mike and Garth: Help Desk, Help Desk, Excellent, Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo

    John R
    John R, Feb 5, 2009

  3. Tim

    Tim Guest

    TOO Funny! Thanks I need a laugh today.

    No the text is really called Mike Meyers' Computer Skills Introduction to
    Help Desk Concepts and Skills by it is written by Susan Sanderson. Go
    figure.

    Most Excellent response John R. I am not worthy, I am not worthy. Rock on
    John R

    Tim, Feb 6, 2009
  4. Tim

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Tim" <> did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:

    > I am in college and need to post to this newsgroup as part of an
    > assignment. We are using the Microsoft Academic Course 70-272 text and
    > lab along with Mike Meyers Help Desk. Thanks for letting me take up
    > some space.

    Shyah, right.
    No, its groovy baby, yeah!
    You stupid irritating miniature beast of burden.
    You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called F*** you.
    It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on
    the ground.
    If your Uncle Jack helped you off an elephant, would you help your Uncle
    Jack off an elephant?

    Did I miss any of the good ones?

    -------

    T-Bone