  1. I just passed 70-272 today. Score of 700.

    Already passed 70-271 last month. Score of 716.

    Now am MCDST.
    Nick Bifulci \(MCP, A+,N+\), Sep 3, 2004

  2. Nick Bifulci \(MCP, A+,N+\)

    SJ Guest

    Contratulations.

    As a reminder, you need to register on Microsoft's sight to get the
    MCDST welcome kit. Mostly it's just verifying your address. They'll
    send you the certificate and another wallet card that shows your MCP
    and MCDST certs.

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Nick Bifulci \(MCP, A+,N+\)

    Banky Guest

    Now that you're satified could you pass me some course
    work and exam questions?
    Banky, Sep 8, 2004