    just decide to take the test right now. ( I got 900 on 271
    btw)

    Thanks for any help.
    Eric, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Eric

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Eric,

    70-271 is more on the XP itself whereas 70-270 will test you on how XP
    behaves in a domain environment. Though both of them deal with Win XP, the
    scope covered is rather different. If you have no experience in
    troubleshooting XP clients in domain environment, 70-270 might catch you by
    surprise but if you have experience working with XP within a domain
    environment, 70-270 should not be too difficult for you.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Oct 19, 2004