    apply for accreditation like you have to do with A+ and
    Network+ Exams?

    Cheers
    minime, Oct 22, 2004

  2. minime

    Bobby Guest

    Hi minime,

    Since MCDST is from MSFT as in MCSA, it will automatically counts toward
    your MCSA as elective unlike the A+ or Network+ as these are from CompTIA.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Oct 23, 2004

  3. minime

    bblak Guest

    Don't double post. Hard to believe you are Certified

    bblak, Oct 23, 2004
  4. minime

    Guest Guest

    Don't double post. Hard to believe you are Certified

    .....paah...no need for the cheek

    Sorry but I didn't know which one to post on... relavance!

    Im sorry if it's effected you!

    Guest, Oct 23, 2004