  1. What is a good set of questions to buy for the MCDST 70-272 exam to
    get to review my knowledge/

    thanks
    David Sherman, Jul 24, 2007

  2. David Sherman

    Maincat Guest

    The questions in the Readiness Review that came with the 272 Microsoft Press
    book did it for me.
    --
    Steve
    CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST

    Maincat, Jul 24, 2007

  3. David Sherman

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Maincat" <> wrote in message
    > The questions in the Readiness Review that came with the 272 Microsoft
    > Press book did it for me.
    > --
    > Steve
    > CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST
    >
    > "David Sherman" <> wrote in message
    >> What is a good set of questions to buy for the MCDST 70-272 exam to
    >> get to review my knowledge/
    >>
    >> thanks

    Me too. You get 300 questions on the CD that comes with the book, whereas I
    believe there are fewer than that on the tests you buy from Transcender etc.

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Jul 25, 2007
  4. David Sherman

    Srinath Guest

    "David Sherman" wrote:

    > What is a good set of questions to buy for the MCDST 70-272 exam to
    > get to review my knowledge/
    >
    > thanks

    I also studeied MeasureUp and quite easily passed the exams. All the best.
    Srinath, Jul 28, 2007