    contradict each other. Come on Microsoft, give your proof readers a kick up
    the butt and get it right. After all your publishing material to provide
    training on your products.
    andyroo, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Hi
    i have the products of MeasureUP for 70-270 and 70-290
    and noticed the same problem

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Noticed the same with the 271 test but a day later the answer was corrected
    when i looked the question up again to mail them. So somebody else will
    reported it.
    Maybe just mail them which questions need to be revised, cause i'm gonna
    start on my 272 test with measure up !!

    T.y.

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 5, 2005
  4. andyroo

    yankee17 Guest

    I didn't agree with some of the answers. For example, why would I ever look
    at the registry to see if some of the keys changed?

    yankee17, Aug 9, 2005