    andyroo Guest

    Is it me or are there NO answers for the end of chapter questions in the
    Microsoft Press 70-272 Book? If there are answers, where can they be found?

    andyroo, Jun 28, 2005

  2. andyroo

    Micah E. Guest

    Which Chapter. I too have the MSPress 70-272 book. I found answers at the
    end of Ch. 6. Mabe it is just a publishing error with your book.

    Try the electronic version of the book which is on the CD.

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 28, 2005

  3. andyroo

    andyroo Guest

    No answers to any of the chapters, in the book or the ebook on the CD. I'm
    going to get in touch with Microsoft.

    andyroo, Jun 28, 2005
  4. andyroo

    EJ Guest

    Regarding MS 70-272 Walter Glenn book. If you notice at the end of each
    chapter, following "Chapter Summary" and "Exam Highlights", the questions
    for each lesson in that chapter are reprinted under the title of "Questions
    and Answers". At the bottom of each reprinted question in fine print is the
    answer for that question.
    Hope this helps.
    ej

    EJ, Jun 28, 2005
  5. andyroo

    andyroo Guest

    Thanks for the reply on this, I've since found out the the answers are in the
    trainers handbook.

    andyroo, Jul 5, 2005