    differences I should watch out for?!
    Thanks and regards,
    sbcs.
    =?Utf-8?B?c2Jjcw==?=, May 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2Jjcw==?=

    Jens Henrik Guest

    Hi!
    I took the 70-271/70-272 (898p/868) tests, and afterwards
    i decided to take the 70-270. The 70-270 is much
    more "general" about XP knowledge. All though i passed
    with 831 points. If you have the 2272b MOC book, you
    should read it (but not necessary). I also read the
    Thomson Book - just to be sure. Thomson is on a much
    higher level, and my preferred learning material.

    Good luck! :=)

    /Jens Henrik

    i.e. I've done the
    >MCDST, so how much extra work is needed for 70-270, and

    is it worth buying
    >the MS book, having just been through the two for the

    MCDST?
    >Should I just go for 70-270 before the end of the month

    and make the most of
    >knowing that I could take it again for free if

    necessary? Are there any big

    Jens Henrik, May 11, 2005